Select the SAME plan (reverse dieting edition) that you were following for the last 6 weeks for your maintenance:
- 3 PHASE – This is our most successful nutrition plan. You’ll have some carbs, some fats, and the great part is that it changes every 2 weeks. You’ll get the most variety here. Recommended for those that are hungry all day long. Note- If you followed the carb cycling plan, you will be transitioning to the 3 phase.
- KETOGENIC – Select this plan if you like to have your fatty meats, whole eggs, cheeses, etc for 6 weeks and a willing to stay away from carbs the whole time.
- OMAD – Select this plan if you would rather have one big meal once per day. If you find yourself not hungry most of the day and hungry at one point in the day, having one full meal for the day and fasting the other hours may be right for you.
- INTERMITTENT FASTING – This is the option between the 3 Phase Plan and the Omad Plan. It enables you to eat less frequently in the day and have longer fasting periods. Recommended for those not hungry all day long.
- VEGETARIAN– We use an intermittent fasting approach with our Vegetarian Plan. If you don’t eat meat, select this plan.
- VEGAN– We use an intermittent fasting approach with our Vegan Plan as well. If you don’t eat meat, dairy, eggs, select this plan.